1. No binding contract will exist between us until we have accepted your order and confirmed the availability of the product by a return reply via email&confirmation call.
2. All goods are sold subject to availability.
3. None of our representatives, agents or sales persons has authority to vary, amend or waive any of these Terms on our behalf and no amendment or addition to any of these Terms shall be deemed to have been accepted unless we agree otherwise with you in writing.
4. We don’t have any physical support to repair the glasses on customer locations.
1. A description of the goods is mentioned on our website and any other documents referred to our website. Whilst we will attempt to ensure that there are no changes to the goods to be supplied, it is possible that there might be some minor variations to the description and/or specification of the goods which arise by virtue of changes made by the manufacturers of the parts supplied which form part of the goods.
2. When ordering, you must provide us with details of the relevant prescription that is to be applied to the goods. All prescriptions provided to us must have been given to you by a registered medical practitioner or registered ophthalmic optician following a testing of sight by him or her within the last 1 year.
3. We will rely upon the prescription provided by you and the goods provided will contain lenses matching the prescription that you submitted.
4. If you are unsure of the relevant prescription to be applied to the goods, please consult a registered medical practitioner or registered ophthalmic optician before placing an order.
5. Unless you state otherwise, we use an appropriate average pupillary distance 'PD' to complete your order. This PD measurement has been provided by qualified dispensing opticians. By agreeing to these terms and conditions, and unless you state otherwise, you will be agreeing to let us use an average PD of 60mm for single vision reading, distance and bifocal lenses. LensWish strongly recommend that you consult your optician to obtain your PD before ordering, and provide that number to us when ordering.
6. All varifocal glasses will be dispatched within 28 working days.
Delivery of the goods will take place at the delivery address stated on the order form.
1. Delivery of the goods will take place within twenty-eight working days. You cannot ask/request us to cancel the order within this period if we have already processed the same.
2. Any dates specified by us for delivery of goods are intended to be an estimate and time for delivery is not guaranteed. If no dates are specified, we will endeavour to deliver within a reasonable time.
3. If for any reason (not due to our fault) you do not accept delivery of any of the goods in accordance with this paragraph then we may charge you an additional fee to cover any reasonable additional direct costs incurred by usas a result (including additional insurance, delivery, storage or similar charges).
4. Final prices include delivery charges Over & above 500rs Inr.
5. Even though we aim to dispatch orders within 5 working days, this may not be possible for complex prescriptions. Our ophthalmologists will decide whether a prescription is complex or not. Their decision will be final and binding. The maximum time required for delivering a complex prescription is 28 days.
Price for the goods does not includes any value added tax payable. All discounts offered are applicable on the Frame cost, we May or may not offer any discounts on lens costs.
Refund(s) and Return(s)
At Lenswish, customer delight is paramount. It comes above everything else. Hence, our refund and returns policy is the simplest that it can ever be. You’ll love your glasses or we offer you all your money back in the form of LensWish Money or promotional codes; wherever applicable. LensWish is actually redefining customer delight and guarantees for prescription glasses/lenses buyers online so you can certainly count on us on that part. This is an ‘industry-first’. This is also an ‘industry-only’. None of our competitors, or absolutely anybody for that matter offers Indians buying prescription glasses/lenses online such a guarantee.
This is the reason why we think it would be unfair for our customers to expect a refund from us for lenses made especially as per their prescription. Thus, we do not offer any refund for the lenses component of your order; however, we may offer refunds on single vision lenses, for home brands only.
Your Rights to Cancel this Contract
If this contract has been made between us by telephone or correspondence (including e-mail) without any face to face contact having occurred between us, then you will have a 7 day period from the date when the order is placed in which to cancel this contract. This right does not apply at any time after we have started to customise any materials (including manufacturing any goods) in accordance with your requirements or after we have started to perform any of the services (including installation).
Responsibility for and Ownership of Goods
You will be liable for any loss or damage to the goods from the time of delivery unless such loss or damage is caused by our negligence.
Re-sale of Goods
Goods are sold on the condition that they are not re-sold to the public. Limitation of our Liability to You
1. Important - Your particular attention is drawn to this paragraph 1. Nothing in these Terms excludes or limits our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or any breach of the statutory implied terms as to title of goods or for fraud or any other liability which by law we are not permitted to limit or exclude.
2. In all other cases, our total liability (including our employees, agents and subcontractors) whether in contract, tort (including negligence) and breach of statutory duty or otherwise will not exceed the price of the goods and services to which the claim relates.
3. In no circumstances will we (or our employees, agents or subcontractors) be liable to you for any business interruption, loss of use, loss of data, loss of profits, contracts, goodwill or anticipated savings.
We will meet our responsibilities under this contract within a reasonable time unless it is impossible for us to do this because of circumstances outside of our reasonable control. In particular we will not be responsible for delays caused by our suppliers.
1. A cookie is a text-only string of information that a website transfers to the cookie file of the browser on your computer's hard disk so that the website can remember who you are. A cookie will typically contain the name of the domain from which the cookie has come, the "lifetime" of the cookie, and a value, usually a randomly generated unique number
2. When you visit our website we send you a cookie. Cookies may be used in the following ways: i. To help us recognise you as a unique visitor (just a number) when you return to our website and to allow us to tailor content or advertisements to match your preferred interests or to avoid showing you the same adverts repeatedly. ii. To compile anonymous, aggregated statistics that allow us to understand how users use our site and to help us improve the structure of our website. We cannot identify you personally in this way.
3. Two types of cookie may be used on this website: session cookies, which are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the site, and persistent cookies, which remain in the cookie file of your browser for much longer (though how long will depend on the lifetime of the specific cookie).
Any communications between us regarding this contract that are required to be in writing must be sent via email or first class post. Services We don’t have any physical support to repair the glasses on customer locations.Customer is responsible to send their glasses/lenses securely packed to LensWish.
Before returning please check the following :
Plastic Frame: There are no small cracks around the rim, which is neither discoloured nor brittle.
Metal Frame: The screws holding in the lenses are not damaged and the metal joints are firmly secure.
Rimless Frame: The lenses are not secured with a 'permanent' nut and bolt.
Contact Lenses:The lenses are to be unopened, unmarked, undamaged. Note that we will not be responsible for breakage of the frame during fitting of the lenses and will not be liable for breakage of the frame or loss of colour etc. The existing lenses on your glasses are of no use to us, so we will simply trash them unless you want them to be returned. If you want the original/old lenses back, please inform us while placing the order. We will try our best to remove them without damage, but we cannot guarantee the same as many laboratories stick lenses to make the fitting secure and these lenses break when they areremoved.